Welcome to A. Kerstens Industrial Automation Inc.
What should you know about PHSR's?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Did you know that employers are required under the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) to conduct a PHSR prior to the operation or use of newly installed or modified apparatus?
- Do you know under what circumstances a PHSR exemption would be applicable?
- Are you aware a PHSR should be conducted by a Professional Engineer?
- Are you aware that in the case of a workplace accident, employers and supervisors can be charged and fined under the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act?
- Did you know the Ministry of Labour has more than 400 highly trained inspectors on the ground inspecting jobs sites every day.
- Could you provide evidence of your due-diligence to a Ministry Of Labour inspector?
Contact ZCS AKIA Engineers for a free initial consultation.
PHSR = Pre-Start Health and Safety Review (also PSHSR or commonly PSR)